Our mission as a real estate brokerage is to be the best “dam” REALTORS® in the Texas Hill Country.
Simply put – we want to be the best real estate agent you have ever had help you buy or sell a property.
River Canyon Realty is a small, independent real estate brokerage. But just because we are few in numbers does not mean we are not mighty. Our broker is in close communication with us and is always ready to answer a question or offer advice. We have plenty of experience in helping people buy and sell real estate. We are ready to help you too.
We live where we work. We serve our community in many ways.
Currently, our agents serve many organizations. The organizations we support by our personal involvement or financial support include:
- Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Bulverde Spring Branch Library
- Canyon Lake Art Guild
- North Shore United Methodist Church
- Community Resource & Recreation Center – Food Pantry
- Artisans Community of Canyon Lake
- Hill Country Photography Club
- Four Rivers Association of REALTORS Scholarship Fund
- Community Resource & Recreation Center
- Canine Classmates
- Dr. Branch Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Regatta
- Lake Canyon Yacht Club
State and National Organizations
- Texas Retired Teachers Association
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Texas Wildlife Association
- St. Jude’s Children Center
- National Rifle Association
Certifications and Education
Education is important to our brokerage. We make special effort to take the time to go above and beyond the required continuing education prescribed by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
Our agents hold several certifications including:
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Performance Management Network (PMN)
- Shortsale Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- Texas REALTORS® Leadership Program (TRLP)
We belong to our professional groups:
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Texas Association of REALTORS (TAR)
- Four Rivers Association of REALTORS (FRAR)
- San Antonio Board of REALTORS (SABOR)
- Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
When we’re not working…
We love what we do and we’re good at it.
We are blessed to live in the hill country, around Canyon Lake, and in New Braunfels. If we’re not out showing houses, negotiating contracts, putting marketing together for listings, you can find us enjoying being with our families, on the water, on a boat, tubing the River, volunteering in the community, enjoying Texas music, or perhaps taking in some German culture at Wurstfest.
Give us a call, or drop us an email. We’d love to welcome you to the hill country. Check out the team.
Thank you for checking in with River Canyon Realty.
Marty Chrisman, Broker